Join a small group of women entrepreneurs in getting real together and getting clear on crafting your business to fit your life. Make space for yourself to envision and map out the year ahead (and beyond). Use your planning muscles to actualize what you envision.
An initial gathering feast and a day and a half retreat designed to support you in clarifying, articulating, and mapping out where you are headed with your work and how you intend to get there. Doing this as a small team of women allows us to explore together, learn from one another’s unique perspectives, and gain valuable insight on our business planning.
The initial gathering feast and the retreat will be facilitated by Leigh Tillman. Leigh will guide you through a collaborative process to shape the unfolding of your business and thoughtfully integrate it with your life.
- Women entrepreneurs and small business owners of noncompetitive businesses
- Women who are in it – i.e. your business is your primary form (or one of your primary forms) of work and source of income
- Women who want to do this together – to have a team to support and be supported by in your work
Come Away With
- A compass setting that honors your life and your business – that honors you
- Clarity on where you want to go and how you want to get there
- A roadmap of what you are doing – with who and by when
- Enhanced understanding of an array of planning techniques and how to cater them to your planning intentions
- A team to engage with in the year ahead to support the unfolding of the course you’ve set
- Gratitude toward yourself for making this time for you and your business
Initial Gathering Feast – December 9th, 5:45pm-8:45pm. South Portland, Maine.
Strategic Planning Retreat – Thursday, January 9th, 12:00pm-6:00pm and Friday, January 10th, 9:00am-5:00pm (includes a potluck lunch). Held in a beautiful retreat space with a wood stove and many windows with views of the woods of Bowdoinham, Maine.
Snow Dates – Thursday, December 12th for the feast. Monday, January 13th and Tuesday, January 14th for the retreat. As we are gathering in winter in Maine, please secure all dates and snow dates.
Group Size – space for eight participants.
Cost – to cover costs we ask each participant to contribute $275 and a potluck dish for lunch on day two of the retreat. Please note this retreat is not an overnight event and does not include lodging. If cost is a factor please be in touch about scholarships and work trade as we want this to be accessible to all who would like to attend.
Contact Leigh with questions and to register.
“I was so moved by the power of a group of women coming together to not only dare to dream but build a plan to manifest that dream. The facilitation felt so fluid and almost invisible – expertly guiding us in and through to see our work and selves with new eyes. “Work” that felt so truly fun.”
“Beautifully contained. Held both emotionally and deliberately with focus.”
“Leigh creates a program and holds space for leaning into that program in a profound and graceful way. I felt so held, informed, and nurtured as I was given the space to dive into my business plan and all the life that goes with it.”