Understand – Decide – Implement
Ever thought it might be helpful to have an outside, neutral perspective present in your group meetings:
- To be aware of the process so you can focus on content?
- To help your group with structure, accountability, efficiency, and follow-through?
If this sounds of interest to you, Leigh Tillman is a professional facilitator and trainer who works with groups to:
- Help individuals be heard and hear one another better
- Determine objectives, discussion and decision-making processes, and realistic intentions for meetings
- Conduct strategic planning and actualize implementation
- Hold specific trainings catered to your group, in areas in which you would like to have a shared understanding
- Document decisions, agreements, and next steps
- Assist in implementation oversight of decisions, agreements, and next steps and truly accomplish the follow-through you intended
- Build cohesion, understanding of shared values, and team engagement
Please call or write to discuss how Leigh can support your group: